Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30
It is the desire of the leadership of Women of The Church of God 7th Day that every woman know Christ personally, being committed to embracing His design for the display of His glory and the furtherance of His Kingdom. Will be committed to the authority and application of God’s Word, striving for God’s priorities and purposes for our lives, homes, families, church, community and beyond.
The Department of Women’s Ministries exists to uphold, encourage, and challenge Church of God 7th Day women in their daily walk as disciples of Jesus Christ and as members of His Church. The mission of Women’s Ministries is, in the larger sense, common to all Christians – that of uplifting Christ in the church and in the world. In doing this, the ministry seeks to:
- Foster spiritual growth and renewal among women
- Affirm that women are of inestimable worth by virtue of their creation and redemption, and to equip them for service in the church
- Minister to the broad spectrum of women’s needs across the life span being sensitive to multi-cultural and multiethnic perspectives
- Liaise and cooperate with other specialised departments of the church to facilitate the ministry to women and of women
- Build goodwill among women in the Church that encourages bonds of friendship,support for service, and the creative exchange of ideas and information
- Mentor and encourage Church of God 7th Day woman, creating paths for their involvement in the church as they reach for their potential in Christ
- Find ways and means to challenge each Church of God 7th Day woman to use her gifts to complement the talents of others as they work side by side to further the global mission of the Church.